Health Benefits of Tochucha10 July 20
Tochucha/ Seto Inland Sea Tea is made from the leaves of the eucommia tree, highly valued in traditional Chinese medicine and used for centuries to alleviate and prevent a variety of physical problems including diabetes and hypertension, this tea enriches the body with natural calcium, potassium, zinc and iron.
Naturally sweet, and naturally caffeine and calorie free, this is tea that can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Health Benefits of Tochucha
- Reducing Blood Pressure
- Lowering Blood Glucose Levels
- Reducing the Amount of Toxins Absorbed into the Body
- Promoting Fat Reduction of the Internal Organs
- Cleansing of the Kidneys and LiverReduction of Fatigue
- Fat Reduction of the Internal Organs
- Weight Loss
- Overall Cleansing
- Lower Risk of Obesity While Detoxing Your Body
- Eucommia tea (our Setochi Tochucha Tea) is said to help cut back cholesterol and triglyceride levels in your blood stream. Studies have shown that this can help prevent the rise in body weight and fat that causes obesity. In addition to working as a great method in weight maintenance, this tea helps flush out bodily waste products and harmful toxins having a detoxification effect on your body. Drinking Setochi Tochucha tea daily is an easy way to lower your cholesterol and naturally detox your body.
- Used to Treat*Eucommia tea has been widely used solely or in combination with other compounds to treat cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, sexual dysfunction, cancer, metabolic syndrome, and neurological diseases.